13 July 2009

'WOOD' you...?







Unlike all other collections of eyewear, those of Urban Spectacles stand apart as being truly hand made with meticulous attention to detail throughout every process of the spectacle's creation. Using the most eccentric and durable hardwoods as material, each pair of eyeglasses is fully customized to meet the specific desires of the individual. As unique as the imagination, the possibilities of eyewear from Urban Spectacles are boundless.
Stumbled across this website. This guy makes all of his glasses out of the finest wood there is...amazing, huh? I like wearing glasses (even though I have perfect vision) so these would definitely be an asset to my collection.
Check them out at: www.urbanspectacles.com



1 comment:

  1. hey wassup..im diggin ur blog..follow me on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete