26 July 2009

Mobile Blog #1

How do you feel about euthanasia? For those of you who don't know what it means, it is the term used to describe the legal killing of a human being or animal. Personally, I have no problem with it, but after talking to my friend I'm anxious to know how others feel. My friend's argument was that its not justifiable. She doesn't believe that taking the life of a living, breathing thing is right no matter the circumstance. I disagree. Being an avid animal planet viewer, I see animals that have been neglected in the worse way. These animals are in severe pain and even with emergency care, will not survive. Why not put them out of there misery? As far as humans go, if a person has committed unthinkable, heinous crimes, they should be sentenced to death. The names Charles Manson, The BTK Killer, and most recently Scott Peterson should make any person a fan of eunthanasia. What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment