05 October 2009

Rainbows and Mirrors

So brandy posted this video on youtube a couple of days ago and all I can say is WOW. I always knew she could sing, but not like this. She has so much control over her voice its crazy. As a aspiring vocalist, I was not only moved but inspired. Brandy is officially on my list of top female vocalists. The list includes Jasmine Sullivan, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Adele, etc. This is what other celebs had to say:

Willie Day 26: @4everBrandy WOOOOOW, I just watched it on my phone and you gave me chills thru the phone!! You have a forever fan in me!! Love your voice

Dawn Richard: @4everbrandy yo ur voice.. amazing! we can’t stop watching this video in the studio… gosh i luv ya

J Moss Brandy: U singing in the bathroom just made me shut down my whole session for the night.. Why bother. U r just ridiculous..

Tyrese: My Opinion NO1 in the game Vocally can touch BRANDY NORWOOD

Jazmine Sullivan: and why did brandy have to kill that “somewhere over the rainbow like thaaaaat”??!!!

Denyce Lawton: UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!! @4everBrandy is the TRUTH!!! SMH Y u put Ashanti to shame on some Bathroom antics? lol ”

Marques Houston: In my opinion. Brandy, Still one of the greatest of all time!!!! AMAZING! NO words to describe this voice of an angel

No comments:

Post a Comment