10 March 2009

Drizzy Drake Rodgers and October's Very Own.




Hustler Watch: Drake from Eighty81 on Vimeo.


So, while suffering from a case of insomnia, I stumbled upon http://octobersveryown.blogspot.com.


This is the blog of the above rapper, Drake, and his team. I've literally been up for hours going through all of the posts of this blog and I've found so many interesting things. Because I know of, and am a fan of Drake, I assumed the blog was only about him and would be consumed with everything hip-hop...boy was I WRONG. This blog is very...cultured, to say the least. But enough about that...lets get to the music.


Aubrey "Drake" Graham is most definitley one of the illest young rappers out. I've been a fan of his music since "Comeback Season" and a fan of him since Degrassi. On his latest mixtape titled So Far Gone, he brings something new to the table. Critics have compared this to Kanye's 808's and Heartbreaks and while I see where they're coming from, I think Drake has his own thing going on.


To sum it up, if you haven't copped So Far Gone, you are a loser. It is one of the best mixtapes I've heard in a while and I can't wait for the official album.


No comments:

Post a Comment